Renew Workshop.

Tuesday, February 8, 2011 | |

I had such a wonderful time atGinny Corbett's Renew Workshop!
I met some AMAZING ladies who love photography, cupcakes, and laughing as much as I do!
Everyone had unique stories about why they love taking pictures; it was so inspiring.
Ginny is HILARIOUS. She told us the best random stories, some slightly embarrassing.... but she got everyone laughing. haha

I learned so much about photography, workflow, and just living life. Feeling renewed and rejuvenated. I was reminded why I love taking pictures--creativity, special moments, smiles, beauty! Anyway, here's a preview of a few pictures :)







Cold front again... stay warm everyone :)
Charmaine

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i need to be as good as you!
it is my DREAM!
lols.

but seriously...
love,
amy louangrath.

p.s. i miss your lovely smile,face,body,everythingaboutyou!

Unknown said...

Charmaine!! I'm so glad you came! Your smile is contagious and your pictures are stunning as well. :D